|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank do with the raisin he finds in his pastry?
(a) He gives it to Paddy Clohessy.
(b) Frank hides it so he can give it to his mother.
(c) He teases the other boys with it.
(d) He throws it away.
2. Why does Angela insist on going to the Labour Exchange with Malachy after Oliver's death?
(a) She does not want to be alone.
(b) She wants to see how much money he is getting.
(c) Malachy has forgotten to collect his dole in the past.
(d) She wants to get Malachy's dole before he can spend it all on alcohol.
3. Why is Frank so understanding when his father is telling Oliver stories about Cuchulain?
(a) Frank has become tired of the stories.
(b) Oliver is very sick.
(c) Oliver is really excited about hearing them.
(d) Frank realizes the stories are no longer his.
4. While at the hospital, what do the doctor's discover about Frank?
(a) He has broken his arm.
(b) He has gained weight.
(c) He must have his tonsils removed.
(d) He has pneumonia.
5. In Chapter 2, why does Frank get in trouble with Mr. Benson at school?
(a) He is fighting because the boys were teasing him.
(b) He steals some food from the other children.
(c) He is caught skipping school.
(d) He is caught cheating.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Paddy get into trouble with his mother in Chapter 6?
2. Why does Mr. O'Halloran yell at Mr. O'Neill?
3. How does Mr. Benson have the boys practice for communion?
4. What kind of lessons does Angela decide Frank must take?
5. What does Frank confess at his first confession?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)