|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While at the hospital, what do the doctor's discover about Frank?
(a) He must have his tonsils removed.
(b) He has broken his arm.
(c) He has gained weight.
(d) He has pneumonia.
2. What is the poem Angela shares with Bridey, "The Man From the North," about?
(a) Job opportunities up north.
(b) Frank's grandfather.
(c) Angela's uncles in northern Ireland.
(d) Angela's happiness with Malachy.
3. Why do the children go to live with Aunt Agnes for awhile in Chapter 10?
(a) Frank is misbehaving.
(b) Agnes is sick and needs help at home.
(c) Agnes can better provide for the children.
(d) Angela is sick and hospitalized.
4. How does Frank spend his tuition money?
(a) On alcohol at the pub.
(b) At the baseball game.
(c) At the cinema.
(d) On dirty magazines.
5. What kind of lessons does Angela decide Frank must take?
(a) Reading lessons.
(b) Irish dancing lessons.
(c) Gaelic lessons.
(d) Violin lessons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Frank's grandmother not speaking to Angela at the beginning of Chapter 5?
2. How does Agnes treat the children when they stay with her?
3. What job does Frank take on for Margaret?
4. How does Frank provide food in Chapter 10?
5. Where does Malachy run away to in Chapter 10?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)