One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the children go to live with Aunt Agnes for awhile in Chapter 10?
(a) Frank is misbehaving.
(b) Agnes can better provide for the children.
(c) Agnes is sick and needs help at home.
(d) Angela is sick and hospitalized.
2. While at the hospital, what do the doctor's discover about Frank?
(a) He must have his tonsils removed.
(b) He has broken his arm.
(c) He has pneumonia.
(d) He has gained weight.
3. Why does young Malachy have to visit Barrington's Hospital?
(a) The older Malachy's dentures have gotten stuck in young Malachy's mouth.
(b) He has consumption.
(c) Young Malachy has drank some of his father's liquor.
(d) Young Malachy has caught pneumonia.
4. What is wrong with Angela's health in Chapter 10?
(c) She has gone crazy.
(d) She is tired of working.
5. How does Frank spend his first wages in Chapter 15?
(a) He buys new clothes for himself and his mother.
(b) He spends the evening at the pub.
(c) He takes Michael out to a movie and buys him something to eat.
(d) He repays Aunt Aggie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Frank nervous about delivering the telegram to Theresa Carmody's house?
2. Why are the other boys laughing at Frank when he first reports for work at the Post Office?
3. Who is able to visit Angela in the hospital when she is ill in Chapter 10?
4. How does Frank provide food in Chapter 10?
5. Why does Frank feel guilty after Theresa is gone?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)