1. Where were both of Frank's parents born?
(c) South Africa.
2. Frank's father, Malachy, originally comes to America for what reason?
(a) He wanted to meet Angela.
(b) He was looking for better job opportunities.
(c) He wanted to escape the weather of Ireland.
(d) He is wanted for crimes committed while fighting for the IRA.
3. Where does Malachy meet Angela?
(a) In Limerick.
(b) At a party in America.
(c) On the boat coming to America.
(d) In church.
4. Why is Angela and Malachy's first born son not named after his father?
(a) Malachy is disgusted by his own name.
(b) The child is named for Angela's father.
(c) Malachy was drunk and the clerk writing the birth certificate did not understand what he was saying.
(d) The child is given an American name.
5. Philomena urges Angela to make sure she doesn't have anymore children. Why?
(a) There isn't enough room for another child.
(b) Malachy has been unfaithful to Angela.
(c) Malachy drinks too much and does not have a job.
(d) Angela is sick and her health would suffer.
This section contains 6,123 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)