1. Where were both of Frank's parents born?
(a) South Africa.
2. Frank's father, Malachy, originally comes to America for what reason?
(a) He was looking for better job opportunities.
(b) He wanted to meet Angela.
(c) He is wanted for crimes committed while fighting for the IRA.
(d) He wanted to escape the weather of Ireland.
3. Where does Malachy meet Angela?
(a) On the boat coming to America.
(b) In Limerick.
(c) At a party in America.
(d) In church.
4. Why is Angela and Malachy's first born son not named after his father?
(a) Malachy was drunk and the clerk writing the birth certificate did not understand what he was saying.
(b) The child is named for Angela's father.
(c) Malachy is disgusted by his own name.
(d) The child is given an American name.
5. Philomena urges Angela to make sure she doesn't have anymore children. Why?
(a) Malachy has been unfaithful to Angela.
(b) Malachy drinks too much and does not have a job.
(c) There isn't enough room for another child.
(d) Angela is sick and her health would suffer.
This section contains 6,123 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)