|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was with Angela Davis when the book begins?
(b) Jonathan Jackson.
(c) James McClain.
(d) William Christmas.
2. What was Angela Davis's family's class status?
3. What kind of lessons did Angela Davis take as a child?
(a) Ballet and piano.
(b) Debate and rhetoric.
(c) Trombone and saxophone.
(d) Violin and voice.
4. What were Franklin and Kendra Alexander charged with?
(a) Conspiracy to commit robbery.
(b) Armed robbery.
(c) Inciting a revolt.
(d) Conspiracy to commit murder.
5. Where did Angela Davis go from Chicago?
(a) Las Vegas and then Los Angeles.
(c) New York and then Miami.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Angela Davis's family move when Angela Davis was four?
2. Who called Angela Davis after she was arrested?
3. What was Angela Davis's perspective on the Birmingham church bombing?
4. Why was Angela Davis's neighborhood called Dynamite Hill?
5. Describe Angela Davis's freshman year.
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Angela Davis's relationship with America while she was in Europe?
2. Where was Angela Davis at the beginning of the book, and where was she going?
3. Describe Angela Davis's relationship with her fellow prisoners.
4. How did Angela Davis communicate with her family during her flight from the police and then her imprisonment?
5. What was Angela Davis's experience in Paris?
6. What was Angela Davis's reaction to Malcolm X?
7. What movement had Angela Davis been involved in when she went into hiding from the police?
8. Describe Angela Davis's childhood experience of racism.
9. Describe Angela Davis's high school.
10. Describe Angela Davis's travels in Germany.
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)