|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Angela Davis when Kennedy was assassinated?
2. What was Angela Davis trying on when the book begins?
(a) A dress.
(b) A wig.
3. Where did Angela Davis's family move when Angela Davis was four?
(a) New York City.
(d) Center Street.
4. What was Angela Davis's mother's occupation?
(b) Cleaning lady.
5. How old was Angela Davis when the Civil Rights movement began?
(a) Entering high school.
(b) Entering kindergarten.
(c) Entering college.
(d) Entering grade school.
6. Where did Angela Davis grow up?
(a) Chicago, IL.
(b) Los Angeles, CA.
(c) New York.
(d) Birmingham, AL.
7. Where did Angela Davis go from Chicago?
(c) Las Vegas and then Los Angeles.
(d) New York and then Miami.
8. Who did Angela Davis feel closest to in college?
(a) Foreign students.
(b) Black students.
(c) White students.
(d) Her teachers.
9. What did Angela Davis do with the money she stole as a child?
(a) Donated to the Communist Party.
(b) Bought books.
(c) Bought food for her poor classmates.
(d) Saved up to escape Birmingham.
10. What organization did Angela Davis join in high school?
(b) Students Non-violent Coordinating Committee.
(c) Communist Party.
(d) Students for a Democratic Society.
11. What were Franklin and Kendra Alexander charged with?
(a) Conspiracy to commit murder.
(b) Inciting a revolt.
(c) Conspiracy to commit robbery.
(d) Armed robbery.
12. Where did Angela Davis go to college?
(a) Brandeis University.
(b) University of California.
(c) Fisk University.
(d) State University of New York.
13. Who were James McClain and William Christmas?
(a) They were innocent bystanders.
(b) They were prisoners.
(c) They were wardens.
(d) They were deputies.
14. How did Angela Davis and her friends show support for the organization her parents belonged to?
(a) By eating in white-only restaurants.
(b) By giving money to the poor.
(c) By refusing to go to the back of the bus.
(d) By studying hard and getting good grades.
15. Why was Angela Davis nervous about leaving her location?
(a) She was not sure she would have enough money for her trip.
(b) She was not sure where to meet her contact.
(c) She was a wanted woman.
(d) She was uncertain about the trip she was making.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Angela Davis and her companion plan to leave their location?
2. Whom did Angela Davis go to see in Chicago?
3. What did Angela Davis decide at a young age?
4. Where did Angela Davis do her graduate work?
5. What kind of lessons did Angela Davis take as a child?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)