|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Walls.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Angela Davis booked into jail in California?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) Marin County.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) San Diego.
2. How did Angela Davis travel to high school?
(a) By train.
(b) By bus.
(c) By foot.
(d) By car.
3. Who were James McClain and William Christmas?
(a) They were wardens.
(b) They were deputies.
(c) They were innocent bystanders.
(d) They were prisoners.
4. What status did Angela Davis obtain in order to get out of solitary confinement?
(a) Legal assistant.
(b) Legal investigator.
(c) Mental patient.
(d) Member of her own legal team.
5. What was Angela Davis's perspective on the Birmingham church bombing?
(a) That the whole of society was guilty of murdering the girls.
(b) That the race conflict was really a class conflict.
(c) That the best response to violence was compassion.
(d) That the perpetrators must be found and made an example of.
Short Answer Questions
1. What philosophy did Angela Davis write her dissertation on?
2. Who came to see Angela Davis shortly after she was booked into jail?
3. What organization did Angela Davis join in high school?
4. Whom did Angela Davis travel to Helsinki with?
5. Describe Angela Davis's freshman year.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)