|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Flames.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Angela Davis want to go during her last year of high school?
(a) Birmingham to work in the civil rights movement.
(b) Paris to study abroad.
(c) Canada to escape from American race tensions.
(d) Chicago to work with the Students for a Democratic Society.
2. When did the situation that brought Angela Davis to the circumstances that open the book begin?
(a) Six months earlier.
(b) Two years earlier.
(c) Two days earlier.
(d) Three months earlier.
3. Where was Gregory Clark when he was shot?
(a) Standing in a vestibule to an apartment building.
(b) Handcuffed on the ground.
(c) Driving away from a nightclub.
(d) Running into an alley.
4. How was Angela Davis received by the black movement in San Diego when she arrived there?
5. Why was Angela Davis nervous about leaving her location?
(a) She was not sure where to meet her contact.
(b) She was a wanted woman.
(c) She was uncertain about the trip she was making.
(d) She was not sure she would have enough money for her trip.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Angela Davis's personality like in school?
2. Where did Angela Davis study for her junior year?
3. What did the People's Tribunal Committee do after the murder of Gregory Clark?
4. Whom did Angela Davis travel to Helsinki with?
5. Who called Angela Davis after she was arrested?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)