|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Waters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Angela Davis feel closest to in college?
(a) Black students.
(b) White students.
(c) Her teachers.
(d) Foreign students.
2. What did Angela Davis see on the news in Detroit?
(a) News that her parents had been arrested.
(b) A report that she had been seen at her parents' house.
(c) A report on her crimes.
(d) News that David Poindexter was in custody.
3. What were Franklin and Kendra Alexander charged with?
(a) Conspiracy to commit robbery.
(b) Conspiracy to commit murder.
(c) Armed robbery.
(d) Inciting a revolt.
4. What was Angela Davis feeling when she was waiting to leave her location at the beginning of the book?
5. Where did Angela Davis go when she left Birmingham?
(a) Fisk University.
(b) American Friends high school.
(c) Parker High School.
Short Answer Questions
1. What subject was Angela Davis tending toward during her term abroad?
2. What did Angela Davis say she researched in the library during high school?
3. Who was with Angela Davis when the book begins?
4. Where did Angela Davis study for her junior year?
5. What was Angela Davis trying on when the book begins?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)