|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Waters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Angela Davis learning when she made her trip at the beginning of the book?
(a) How to smuggle guns.
(b) How to liberate political prisoners.
(c) How not to be detected by cops.
(d) How to organize a revolt.
2. What organization did most of Angela Davis's friends in Germany belong to?
(a) The NAACP.
(b) The Communist Party.
(c) The German Socialist League.
(d) The Black Liberation Movement.
3. Who did Angela Davis live with during high school?
(a) Margaret Burnham.
(b) Her parents.
(c) James Jackson's family.
(d) Reverend and Mrs. Melish.
4. What did Angela Davis say were the two levels of prison existence?
(a) The prisoners with appeals and the life prisoners.
(b) The official rules and the prisoner culture.
(c) The police culture and the guard culture.
(d) The political prisoner culture and the other prisoners' culture.
5. Where did Angela Davis's current situation begin?
(a) At a house in West Adams, CA.
(b) At a cocktail fundraiser for the SNCC of the Communist Party.
(c) At the O'Hare Airport in Chicago.
(d) In Greenwich Village, NY.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Angela Davis's mother's occupation?
2. Where did Angela Davis's family move when Angela Davis was four?
3. Where was Angela Davis's high school?
4. What did Angela Davis see on the news in Detroit?
5. How was Angela Davis involved in the police raid on Franklin and Kendra Alexander's apartment?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)