|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Waters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Franklin and Kendra Alexander charged with?
(a) Inciting a revolt.
(b) Conspiracy to commit robbery.
(c) Armed robbery.
(d) Conspiracy to commit murder.
2. Who did Angela Davis feel closest to in college?
(a) White students.
(b) Black students.
(c) Foreign students.
(d) Her teachers.
3. What was the purpose of the rally Herbert Marcuse held?
(a) To get the government to withdraw its threats.
(b) To get the government to hold firm against Castro.
(c) To get the government to enter dialogue with Castro.
(d) To get the government to end its nuclear weapons program.
4. Who called Angela Davis after she was arrested?
(a) Gerald Lefcourt.
(b) Robert Lohman.
(c) Jonathan Jackson
(d) David Poindexter.
5. What did Angela Davis's teachers tell her and her classmates?
(a) Class warfare was inevitable.
(b) Learning effectively makes your skin whiter.
(c) Work hard and you will get ahead.
(d) Education is the key to success.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was with Angela Davis when the book begins?
2. Why was Angela Davis nervous about leaving her location?
3. Whose family did Angela Davis spend time with in New York as a child?
4. What was Angela Davis's mother's occupation?
5. Describe Angela Davis's return to the U.S. from Helsinki.
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)