|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Waters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the church bombing in Birmingham touch Angela Davis?
(a) She knew the minister at the church that was bombed.
(b) She was friends with the girls who died.
(c) She knew the people who bombed the church.
(d) She didn't have any connection to it. She just heard about it in the paper.
2. Why was Angela Davis's neighborhood called Dynamite Hill?
(a) Because it had 'dynamite' views.
(b) Because it was a center of race riots.
(c) Because black families' houses kept being dynamited there.
(d) Because it was near a blasting zone.
3. Where was Angela Davis when Kennedy was assassinated?
4. What organization did most of Angela Davis's friends in Germany belong to?
(a) The Black Liberation Movement.
(b) The NAACP.
(c) The German Socialist League.
(d) The Communist Party.
5. Who was with Angela Davis when the book begins?
(a) Jonathan Jackson.
(c) James McClain.
(d) William Christmas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Angela Davis try to free from the police?
2. What organization did Angela Davis join in high school?
3. What was Angela Davis's father's occupation?
4. What was Angela Davis's mother's occupation?
5. What did Angela Davis's teachers tell her and her classmates?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)