|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Waters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Angela Davis been teaching before the time the book began?
(a) Oxford University.
(b) San Francisco State College.
(c) University of Chicago.
(d) University of California.
2. What was Angela Davis's reason for traveling to Helsinki?
(a) A conference on the Algerian conflict.
(b) The World Festival for Youth and Students.
(c) To hear Malcolm X speak.
(d) To explore.
3. What was Angela Davis's mother's occupation?
(b) Cleaning lady.
4. How did Angela Davis feel attending high school?
(a) Like a valued contributor to the school's culture.
(b) Like one of the gang.
(c) Like an outsider.
(d) Like a despised minority.
5. Where did Angela Davis do her graduate work?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the consequence of the Cuban Missile Crisis at Angela Davis's college?
2. What was Angela Davis's personality like in school?
3. Describe Angela Davis's freshman year.
4. What was Angela Davis's father's occupation?
5. What was Angela Davis's feeling about Cuba when she was in Helsinki?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)