|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Rocks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who called Angela Davis after she was arrested?
(a) Gerald Lefcourt.
(b) Jonathan Jackson
(c) Robert Lohman.
(d) David Poindexter.
2. How was Angela Davis involved in the police raid on Franklin and Kendra Alexander's apartment?
(a) The guns were registered to her.
(b) She had called for revolt in one of her essays.
(c) She had drawn up the plan to commit robbery.
(d) She had written some of the propaganda essays.
3. What did Angela Davis's teachers tell her and her classmates?
(a) Education is the key to success.
(b) Work hard and you will get ahead.
(c) Class warfare was inevitable.
(d) Learning effectively makes your skin whiter.
4. What did Angela Davis say she researched in the library during high school?
(a) African history.
(b) Literary criticism.
(c) Ancient mythology.
5. What is Angela Davis learning when she made her trip at the beginning of the book?
(a) How not to be detected by cops.
(b) How to liberate political prisoners.
(c) How to organize a revolt.
(d) How to smuggle guns.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Angela Davis when the Civil Rights movement began?
2. Where did Angela Davis want to go during her last year of high school?
3. What was the level of involvement in the Civil Rights movement in Angela Davis's high school?
4. When did Angela Davis and her companion plan to leave their location?
5. What was Angela Davis trying on when the book begins?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)