|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Rocks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Franklin and Kendra Alexander charged with?
(a) Conspiracy to commit murder.
(b) Armed robbery.
(c) Inciting a revolt.
(d) Conspiracy to commit robbery.
2. What was the border between black and white neighborhoods where Angela Davis lived with her family?
(a) Center Street.
(b) The Seine.
(c) Mulholland Drive.
(d) Houston Street.
3. How was the raid on Franklin and Kendra Alexander's apartment related to the deaths that took place immediately before the moment the book opened?
(a) The drugs confiscated were found in the police station.
(b) The guns confiscated at the raid were used at the courthouse.
(c) Angela Davis was trying to free Franklin and Kendra Alexander from the courthouse when the people were killed.
(d) The propaganda booklets they had printed had been the trigger for the shootout with the police.
4. How was Angela Davis involved in the police raid on Franklin and Kendra Alexander's apartment?
(a) She had drawn up the plan to commit robbery.
(b) She had called for revolt in one of her essays.
(c) The guns were registered to her.
(d) She had written some of the propaganda essays.
5. What was Angela Davis feeling when she was waiting to leave her location at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owned and operated Angela Davis's high school?
2. Where did Angela Davis steal from as a child?
3. Where was Angela Davis arrested?
4. What organization were Angela Davis's parents members of?
5. What was Angela Davis's family's class status?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)