|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Rocks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Angela Davis feeling when she was waiting to leave her location at the beginning of the book?
2. What organization were Angela Davis's parents members of?
(a) The NAACP.
(b) Students for a Democratic Society.
(c) Students Non-violent Coordinating Committee.
(d) The Communist Party.
3. How old was Angela Davis when the Civil Rights movement began?
(a) Entering grade school.
(b) Entering college.
(c) Entering high school.
(d) Entering kindergarten.
4. Where did Angela Davis go from Chicago?
(b) New York and then Miami.
(c) Las Vegas and then Los Angeles.
5. Why didn't Angela Davis leave the country?
(a) She wanted to be close to the movement.
(b) She wanted to be close to her family.
(c) She did not have a passport.
(d) She was afraid of being caught.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Angela Davis's family move when Angela Davis was four?
2. What organization did Angela Davis join in high school?
3. What kind of lessons did Angela Davis take as a child?
4. Who owned and operated Angela Davis's high school?
5. When did the situation that brought Angela Davis to the circumstances that open the book begin?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)