|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Nets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why had Angela Davis lost her teaching position?
(a) Because of her Communist Party membership.
(b) Because of her radical opinions.
(c) Because she was wanted by the police.
(d) Because of her association with Franklin and Kendra Alexander.
2. What did Angela Davis say were the two levels of prison existence?
(a) The police culture and the guard culture.
(b) The political prisoner culture and the other prisoners' culture.
(c) The prisoners with appeals and the life prisoners.
(d) The official rules and the prisoner culture.
3. Where was Angela Davis sent right before Christmas 1970?
(a) The mental ward.
(b) The general prison population.
4. Who was with Angela Davis when the book begins?
(b) William Christmas.
(c) James McClain.
(d) Jonathan Jackson.
5. Who called Angela Davis after she was arrested?
(a) Gerald Lefcourt.
(b) Robert Lohman.
(c) Jonathan Jackson
(d) David Poindexter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the police confiscate at Franklin and Kendra Alexander's apartment?
2. What did Angela Davis see on the news in Detroit?
3. When did the situation that brought Angela Davis to the circumstances that open the book begin?
4. Where was Angela Davis when the book began?
5. Whom did Angela Davis try to free from the police?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)