|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Nets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Angela Davis see on the news in Detroit?
(a) A report that she had been seen at her parents' house.
(b) News that her parents had been arrested.
(c) News that David Poindexter was in custody.
(d) A report on her crimes.
2. Where did Angela Davis's current situation begin?
(a) In Greenwich Village, NY.
(b) At the O'Hare Airport in Chicago.
(c) At a house in West Adams, CA.
(d) At a cocktail fundraiser for the SNCC of the Communist Party.
3. Where had Angela Davis been teaching before the time the book began?
(a) San Francisco State College.
(b) Oxford University.
(c) University of California.
(d) University of Chicago.
4. Who had been killed two days prior to the moment when the book begins?
(a) Robert Lohman.
(b) Jonathan Jackson.
(c) Kendra Alexander.
(d) Franklin Alexander.
5. What is Angela Davis learning when she made her trip at the beginning of the book?
(a) How to smuggle guns.
(b) How to liberate political prisoners.
(c) How to organize a revolt.
(d) How not to be detected by cops.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was with Angela Davis when the book begins?
2. Why had Angela Davis lost her teaching position?
3. Why didn't Angela Davis leave the country?
4. When did the situation that brought Angela Davis to the circumstances that open the book begin?
5. Who were James McClain and William Christmas?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)