|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Nets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Angela Davis involved in the police raid on Franklin and Kendra Alexander's apartment?
(a) She had drawn up the plan to commit robbery.
(b) She had written some of the propaganda essays.
(c) The guns were registered to her.
(d) She had called for revolt in one of her essays.
2. Whom did Angela Davis try to free from the police?
(a) Franklin and Kendra Alexander.
(b) The Soledad brothers.
(c) Her roommate Tamu Ushindi.
(d) Carolyn Craven.
3. Where did Angela Davis go from Chicago?
(b) Las Vegas and then Los Angeles.
(c) New York and then Miami.
4. Who had been killed two days prior to the moment when the book begins?
(a) Robert Lohman.
(b) Kendra Alexander.
(c) Jonathan Jackson.
(d) Franklin Alexander.
5. Where had Angela Davis been teaching before the time the book began?
(a) San Francisco State College.
(b) University of Chicago.
(c) Oxford University.
(d) University of California.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't Angela Davis leave the country?
2. Who were James McClain and William Christmas?
3. Why had Angela Davis lost her teaching position?
4. Where did Angela Davis's current situation begin?
5. What was Angela Davis doing when the book begins?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)