|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Nets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the raid on Franklin and Kendra Alexander's apartment related to the deaths that took place immediately before the moment the book opened?
(a) The propaganda booklets they had printed had been the trigger for the shootout with the police.
(b) Angela Davis was trying to free Franklin and Kendra Alexander from the courthouse when the people were killed.
(c) The drugs confiscated were found in the police station.
(d) The guns confiscated at the raid were used at the courthouse.
2. Where did Angela Davis go from Chicago?
(b) New York and then Miami.
(c) Las Vegas and then Los Angeles.
3. Who called Angela Davis after she was arrested?
(a) David Poindexter.
(b) Jonathan Jackson
(c) Gerald Lefcourt.
(d) Robert Lohman.
4. Where was Angela Davis sent right before Christmas 1970?
(b) The mental ward.
(d) The general prison population.
5. Whom did Angela Davis try to free from the police?
(a) Carolyn Craven.
(b) Franklin and Kendra Alexander.
(c) Her roommate Tamu Ushindi.
(d) The Soledad brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had Angela Davis been teaching before the time the book began?
2. What was Angela Davis trying on when the book begins?
3. Why was Angela Davis nervous about leaving her location?
4. Who was with Angela Davis when the book begins?
5. Who had been killed two days prior to the moment when the book begins?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)