|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Walls.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Angela Davis going at the beginning of the book?
(a) West Adams.
(b) Echo Park.
(c) Main County Courthouse.
2. Where did Angela Davis go when she left Birmingham?
(a) Parker High School.
(b) Fisk University.
(c) American Friends high school.
3. What was attractive about Fisk University?
(a) It would let Angela Davis escape from the race tensions.
(b) It had a pediatrics program.
(c) It was closer to home.
(d) It was fully-funded.
4. Who did Angela Davis feel closest to in college?
(a) White students.
(b) Black students.
(c) Foreign students.
(d) Her teachers.
5. Who did Angela Davis spend her time in London with?
(b) Herbert Marcuse.
(c) Malcolm X.
(d) The Black Power group.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Angela Davis learn while she was waiting to be transferred to the courthouse?
2. What was the atmosphere in the Davis home after they moved when Angela Davis was four?
3. Why were students protesting at the Sorbonne when Angela Davis was there in 1962?
4. What was Angela Davis's family's class status?
5. When did the situation that brought Angela Davis to the circumstances that open the book begin?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)