|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Walls.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Angela Davis when the Civil Rights movement began?
(a) Entering college.
(b) Entering kindergarten.
(c) Entering high school.
(d) Entering grade school.
2. What news did Bettina Aptheker bring Angela Davis?
(a) That the Communist Party wanted to use her trial to stir up hostility against the system.
(b) That the Defense Committee wanted her to work on a book.
(c) That the Defense Committee wanted to use her trial as a accusation of the system.
(d) That the Students Non-violent Coordinating Committee wanted to make a documentary of her legal defense.
3. Who did Angela Davis live with during high school?
(a) Reverend and Mrs. Melish.
(b) Margaret Burnham.
(c) James Jackson's family.
(d) Her parents.
4. Whom did Angela Davis travel to Helsinki with?
5. Describe Angela Davis's freshman year.
(a) She was socially active.
(b) She was politically active.
(c) She didn't study much.
(d) She worked hard in classes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Angela Davis go after being released on bail?
2. Where did Ruchell Magee want to be tried?
3. Why did Howard Moore leave the pre-trial motions to other lawyers?
4. What organization were Angela Davis's parents members of?
5. How did Angela Davis treat her trial?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)