|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Madam Ross's daughter when she helps the ship's crew and captain reach safety in "Tempests"?
2. What role will Soerensen play in "The Tempest"?
3. In "Babette's Feast", what do the members of sect begin to do after drinks?
4. What life does Babette adjust to after hearing the news of the letter in "Babette's Feast"?
5. What types of bird feathers does Saufe collect?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Ludmilla?
2. What is Malli's true love?
3. What happens after Thusmu visits Saufe?
4. Who is the Duke of Marbod?
5. What does Malli realize about Ardnt?
6. Who is General Loewenhielm?
7. What do the sisters realize about Babette's at the end of "Babette's Feast"?
8. Where does Herr Cazotte plan to take Lothar?
9. Describe Babette.
10. Why does Mr. Clay want to enact the story of the sailor?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss and describe why and how Cazotte wants to artistically seduce Ehrengard.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss and describe Herr Soerensen from "Tempests" as an artist and what seems to be his driving motivator.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss and describe the role of seduction in "Tempests". Who seduces, who is seduced, and who is most greatly affected by the role it plays in the text?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)