Mid-Book Test (up to The Immortal Story, I-V, pp. 135- 155)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How many people did Babette serve for the celebratory dinner?
2. What does Madam Ross's daughter do after seeing one of Soerensen's plays?
3. What is Soerensen's relationship like with Madam Ross's daughter in "Tempests"?
4. In "Tempests", what does Herr Soerensen do?
5. Where do Martine and Phillipa live?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What does Mr. Clay do?
2. What is Malli's true love?
This section contains 620 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)