|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Virginie realize about Elishama at the end of 'Virginie and Elishama' from "The Immortal Story"?
(a) He is the epitome of the wandering Jew.
(b) He is Jewish.
(c) He is rude.
(d) He is handsome.
2. How old does the sailor think he and Virginie both are before making love?
(a) 18 years old.
(b) 20 years old.
(c) 19 years old.
(d) 17 years old.
3. What is the infant posed in, in Herr Cazotte's most recent painting of the prince and his mother?
(a) A stroller.
(b) A chair.
(c) A swing.
(d) A basket.
4. What does Herr Cazotte get up early in the mornings and watch in "Ehrengard"?
(a) Ludmilla bathing.
(b) Ehrengard bathing.
(c) The sunrise.
(d) The birds.
5. What is Mr. Clay's clerk's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. From "The Immortal Story", what is Mr. Clay's occupation?
2. Who is Ludmilla?
3. How many years dated back does Mr. Clay's clerk read him the account books?
4. What artist does Herr Cozette mention in his letter?
5. How long was Paul, the sailor isolated on an island, before going to bed with Virginie?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)