|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Paul have a dream of making trade?
2. What is the infant posed in, in Herr Cazotte's most recent painting of the prince and his mother?
(a) A chair.
(b) A swing.
(c) A stroller.
(d) A basket.
3. What does Elishama give the ladies on behalf of Charley Simpson in "The Immortal Story" part V. 'The Mission of Elishama"?
(c) Fur coats.
(d) Mink coats.
4. Who is Virginie's lover that plays pretentious and ambitious games?
(a) Charles Simms.
(c) Charley Simpson.
(d) Mr. Clay.
5. Where does the story "Ehrengard" come from?
(a) An old German family.
(b) A German dukedom.
(c) A German kingdom.
(d) German thieves.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years does Elishama claim the prophecy dates back to, in "The Immortal Story"?
2. In what is Prince Lothar apparently uninterested?
3. What does Herr Cozette describe in a letter in "Ehrengard"?
4. What does Virginie realize about Elishama at the end of 'Virginie and Elishama' from "The Immortal Story"?
5. How many months pregnant is Ludmilla prior to her wedding?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)