|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the sailor look like an animal, according to Virginie in "The Immortal Story"?
(a) He is muscular.
(b) His hair is long.
(c) He is hairy.
(d) He is large.
2. Who are Prince Lothar's parents?
(a) The Royal court.
(b) The Franciscan Court.
(c) The Duke and Duchess.
(d) The King and Queen.
3. What happens in "The Ring" that the man does that Lise takes as a signal to go?
(a) Walks away.
(b) Stares at her.
(c) Motions her to leave.
(d) Closes his eyes for a long moment.
4. Where does Herr Cazotte take Prince Lothar in "Ehrengard"?
(a) The Caribbean.
(b) The capitals of Europe.
(d) To find his father.
5. How many years dated back does Mr. Clay's clerk read him the account books?
(a) 20 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 10 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What artist does Herr Cozette mention in his letter?
2. What does Virginie do after the sailor leaves?
3. Where does the story "Ehrengard" come from?
4. Why is Virginie left to grow up in poverty, according to Part VII. 'Virginie'?
5. What illness does Mr. Clay suffer from?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)