1. Who is Saufe?
A young student of the Koran.
2. Where does Saufe live?
3. What types of bird feathers does Saufe collect?
4. What does Saufe do with the bird feathers?
Assembles them into wings.
5. How do the elders of the city react to Saufe's collection?
6. Who do the elders send to Saufe?
A young woman.
7. Who is Thusmu?
8. When does Thusmu visit Saufe?
9. What does Thusmu tell Saufe in her visit?
He does not need feathers to fly.
This section contains 3,479 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)