|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ehrengard, pp. 257- 277.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other character is the character, Herr Soerensen a reflection of in "Tempests"?
(c) Madam Ross.
2. In "The Immortal Story", who is Charley Simpson?
(a) A prostitute.
(b) Elishama's friend who has many relationships with woman.
(c) An old drunk.
(d) A sailor.
3. Who is in the Blue Boar when Ehrengard and Cazotte arrive there?
(a) Duchess of Mayhem.
(b) The Duke.
(c) Duke of Marbod.
4. How many guineas does Virginie raise her cost to lay in Mr. Clay's bed to?
5. Who is Mrs. Loewenhielm bringing to the anniversary dinner?
(a) Her grandson, the General.
(b) Her daughter.
(c) The General, her nephew.
(d) Her cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Clay's clerk's name?
2. What illness does Mr. Clay suffer from?
3. What happens in "The Ring" that the man does that Lise takes as a signal to go?
4. What does Madam Ross's daughter do after seeing one of Soerensen's plays?
5. Who does Madam Ross marry?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)