|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ehrengard, pp. 257- 277.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is brought in to nurse the infant in "Ehrengard"?
(c) The Duchess.
2. Who becomes very upset from the news of Ferdinand?
(a) Madam Ross.
3. What does Lise do as Mathias and Sigismund are talking?
(a) Takes pictures.
(c) Picks cotton.
(d) Walks slowly home.
4. What does Mathias kidnap Lispeth and the infant in?
(a) A bag.
(b) A wagon.
(c) A horse drawn carriage.
(d) One horse.
5. At the end of "The Immortal Story" what did the sailor give Elishama to give to Virginie?
(a) His most special seashell.
(b) A picture of him.
(c) A letter.
(d) His most special necklace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is mentioned about the Hosewinckel's house?
2. What does Virginie do after the sailor leaves?
3. What happens in "The Ring" that the man does that Lise takes as a signal to go?
4. What happens to Ferdinand in "Tempests"?
5. How many months went by before Madam Ross was left alone?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)