|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Immortal Story, XII- XV, pp. 173-199.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the General want to figure out for himself at the celebratory dinner?
(a) If he made the right choice in abandoning Martine.
(b) If Martine is still pretty,
(c) If he chose the right bride.
(d) If Phillipa is now prettier than Martine.
2. At the end of "The Immortal Story" what did the sailor give Elishama to give to Virginie?
(a) A picture of him.
(b) A letter.
(c) His most special necklace.
(d) His most special seashell.
3. Where does Papin visit?
(a) The opera in Sweden.
(b) The opera in Italy.
(c) The opera in France.
(d) The opera in Norway.
4. How many years dated back does Mr. Clay's clerk read him the account books?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 15 years.
5. What month does Babette tell the two women her wishes to prepare the entire anniversary meal?
Short Answer Questions
1. What other character is the character, Herr Soerensen a reflection of in "Tempests"?
2. How old was Ardnt when he had his affair?
3. Who is Ardnt?
4. Who is Mira Jama?
5. Who shields Malli from the public view?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)