|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tempests, XII- XVII, pp. 103-132.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Babette learn to cook for the two women?
(a) Chicken broth.
(b) Simple fish and soup.
(d) Simple chicken.
2. How old are Martine and Phillipa?
(a) In their late 40s.
(d) In their late 20s.
3. What author does Madam Ross teach her daughter about in "Tempests"?
4. Where is Babette from?
5. How old is Madam Ross's daughter when she helps the ship's crew and captain reach safety in "Tempests"?
(a) 19 years old.
(b) 20 years old.
(c) 18 years old.
(d) 17 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Soerensen operate in "Tempests"?
2. What does the General want to figure out for himself at the celebratory dinner?
3. How many years go by before Papin writes a letter to the two women?
4. What role will Soerensen play in "The Tempest"?
5. Whose work is Soerensen particularly connected to?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)