|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tempests, XII- XVII, pp. 103-132.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Soerensen's relationship like with Madam Ross's daughter in "Tempests"?
(a) Father- daughter.
2. Whose work is Soerensen particularly connected to?
3. What city is Achille Papin from?
4. What does Babette learn to cook for the two women?
(a) Chicken broth.
(b) Simple chicken.
(d) Simple fish and soup.
5. Who do the elders send to Saufe?
(a) A young woman.
(b) An angel.
(c) A young boy.
(d) An old lady.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Martine and Phillipa live?
2. Who is Guro?
3. How many years go by before Papin writes a letter to the two women?
4. Why did Guro commit suicide?
5. In "Tempests", who sews an altar cloth with Mrs. Hosewinckel?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)