|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tempests, XII- XVII, pp. 103-132.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does Madam Ross's daughter get cast in, in "Tempests"?
2. What happens to Ferdinand in "Tempests"?
(a) He leaves town.
(b) He drowns at sea.
(c) He is shot.
(d) He dies from his ship wreck wounds.
3. What do the women do in preparation for their guests?
(a) Arrange flowers.
(b) Make the home smell nice.
(c) Buy flowers.
(d) Arrange a party tray.
4. Where does Papin visit?
(a) The opera in Sweden.
(b) The opera in France.
(c) The opera in Italy.
(d) The opera in Norway.
5. Who says the meal's prayer in "Babette's Feast"?
(b) The General.
(c) The elder's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What life does Babette adjust to after hearing the news of the letter in "Babette's Feast"?
2. What does the singing do for the two women in "Babette's Feast"?
3. What does the General tell Martine at the dinner?
4. What item do men dive for at the bottom of the ocean?
5. What destroys Soerensen's ship?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)