|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tempests, VII- XI, pp. 81-103.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the singing do for the two women in "Babette's Feast"?
(a) Makes them happy.
(b) Calms their nerves.
(c) Makes them hungry.
(d) Makes them anxious.
2. What does Thusmu tell Saufe in her visit?
(a) He does not need feathers to fly.
(b) He needs to leave town.
(c) He needs to leave his habit.
(d) He is too young.
3. What is mentioned about the Hosewinckel's house?
(a) The fine china.
(b) The smell.
(c) The chandeliers.
(d) The beautful bed linens.
4. How many passengers flee on the lifeboat in "Tempests"?
5. What does the General tell Martine at the dinner?
(a) That he made a mistake.
(b) That he will think of her for the rest of his life.
(c) That he loves her.
(d) That he should have chosen her as his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Soerensen recover his lost items from his ship?
2. What is Soerensen's relationship like with Madam Ross's daughter in "Tempests"?
3. Why did Guro commit suicide?
4. In "Babette's Feast", what do the members of sect begin to do after drinks?
5. How many months went by before Madam Ross was left alone?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)