|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tempests, VII- XI, pp. 81-103.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Tempests", what does Herr Soerensen do?
(a) He's a mechanic.
(b) He's an actor and director.
(c) He's an artist.
(d) He's a technical director.
2. What does Saufe do with the bird feathers?
(a) Smells them.
(b) Makes blankets from them.
(c) Assembles them into wings.
(d) Stuffs them into her pillow.
3. Why are Papin's voice lessons ended?
(a) He kisses Martine.
(b) He has no accompianist.
(c) He is a poor singer.
(d) He kisses Phillipa.
4. How old are Martine and Phillipa?
(a) In their late 40s.
(b) In their late 20s.
5. What life does Babette adjust to after hearing the news of the letter in "Babette's Feast"?
(a) To being a servant.
(b) To being Norwegian.
(c) To being old.
(d) To being a chef.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is man obsessed with, according to "The Diver"?
2. What does the singing do for the two women in "Babette's Feast"?
3. Who is Ardnt?
4. How many months went by before Madam Ross was left alone?
5. What is Madam Ross's daughter's name in "Tempests"?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)