|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Babette's Feast- Part II, VIII- XII, pp. 41-59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Papin's voice lessons ended?
(a) He kisses Martine.
(b) He is a poor singer.
(c) He kisses Phillipa.
(d) He has no accompianist.
2. Who is Thusmu?
(a) An angel.
(b) A goddess.
(c) A dancer.
(d) A singer.
3. What do Martine and Phillipa realize at the end of "Babette's Feast"?
(a) Babette's talents as a chef.
(b) Babette's devotion to them.
(c) Their love for Babette.
(d) Babette's idiocy.
4. Where did the General decide to marry his wife?
5. Where does Papin visit?
(a) The opera in Italy.
(b) The opera in Norway.
(c) The opera in France.
(d) The opera in Sweden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the women and their guests sing?
2. What story does Mira Jama hear on the seashore?
3. How do the elders of the city react to Saufe's collection?
4. Who is Saufe?
5. Who do the elders send to Saufe?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)