|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Babette's Feast- Part I, I- VII, pp. 21-41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the elders of the city react to Saufe's collection?
2. What item do men dive for at the bottom of the ocean?
3. What does the letter in "Babette's Feast" discuss?
(b) The weather.
(c) France and the war.
(d) War and suffrage.
4. Who is Mira Jama?
(a) No one.
(b) The author of Suafe's story.
(c) Saufe's sister.
(d) The storyteller of Saufe.
5. What does Saufe do with the bird feathers?
(a) Makes blankets from them.
(b) Smells them.
(c) Assembles them into wings.
(d) Stuffs them into her pillow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Babette's friend from home buy her every year?
2. Who is Saufe?
3. What month does Babette tell the two women her wishes to prepare the entire anniversary meal?
4. How are Martine and Phillipa related?
5. Why are Papin's voice lessons ended?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)