|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tempests, I- VI, pp. 63-81.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the General want to figure out for himself at the celebratory dinner?
(a) If he chose the right bride.
(b) If Phillipa is now prettier than Martine.
(c) If he made the right choice in abandoning Martine.
(d) If Martine is still pretty,
2. What do the women and their guests sing?
(a) Old hymns.
(b) Old Christmas carols.
(c) "Happy Birthday".
3. What does Soerensen operate in "Tempests"?
(a) A traveling theater troupe.
(b) A theatre.
(c) Heavy machinery.
(d) A dance company.
4. Where does Papin visit?
(a) The opera in Italy.
(b) The opera in Sweden.
(c) The opera in Norway.
(d) The opera in France.
5. How long has it been since the General has been to Berlevaag?
(a) 30 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 15 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Tempests", what does Madam Ross's daughter pretend her dad was?
2. How many months went by before Madam Ross was left alone?
3. What is Madam Ross's daughter's name in "Tempests"?
4. What is the name of the first course of the meal in "Babette's Feast"?
5. What season does Madam Ross give birth?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)