|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tempests, I- VI, pp. 63-81.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the women and their guests sing?
(a) Old Christmas carols.
(b) Old hymns.
(d) "Happy Birthday".
2. Whose work is Soerensen particularly connected to?
3. How many years go by before Papin writes a letter to the two women?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 16 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 15 years.
4. What is the name of the first course of the meal in "Babette's Feast"?
(a) Blinis Demidoff.
(b) Blimmes Dose.
(c) Blimey Doff.
(d) Blimis Dimedoff.
5. Whose role does Soerensen give much thought about for his production of "The Tempests"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did the meal cost Babette to make?
2. What types of bird feathers does Saufe collect?
3. How many passengers flee on the lifeboat in "Tempests"?
4. What does Saufe do with the bird feathers?
5. How are Martine and Phillipa related?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)