|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Immortal Story, VI- XI, pp. 155-172.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Loewenhielm bringing to the anniversary dinner?
(a) The General, her nephew.
(b) Her daughter.
(c) Her grandson, the General.
(d) Her cousin.
2. What is mentioned about the Hosewinckel's house?
(a) The chandeliers.
(b) The fine china.
(c) The beautful bed linens.
(d) The smell.
3. Where did the General decide to marry his wife?
4. How old are Martine and Phillipa?
(c) In their late 20s.
(d) In their late 40s.
5. Who does Papin convince to let him give voice lessons to Phillipa?
(b) The Dean.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the General want to figure out for himself at the celebratory dinner?
2. Where does Paul have a dream of making trade?
3. Who recalls growing up in poverty while they look at Ferdinand?
4. When does the story of Jen Aabel's Bible date back to?
5. How old is Ardnt in "Tempests"?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)