|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Immortal Story, VI- XI, pp. 155-172.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Paul, the sailor isolated on an island, before going to bed with Virginie?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 10 months.
(c) 9 months.
(d) 15 months.
2. Who is Babette?
(a) The two women's cousin.
(b) The two women's maid in waiting.
(c) The two women's pet pig.
(d) The two women's step mother.
3. Who did Ardnt have an affair with when he was younger?
(a) The family maid.
(b) His sister.
(c) No one.
4. Who makes a speech at the feast in "Babette's Feast"?
(c) The General.
5. Who goes to Soerensen distraught and weeping in "Tempests"?
(a) No one.
(d) Madam Ross.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the General tell Martine at the dinner?
2. When does the story of Jen Aabel's Bible date back to?
3. What does the General want to figure out for himself at the celebratory dinner?
4. How many guineas does Virginie agree to lie in Mr. Clay's bed for?
5. What arrives at Martine and Phillipa's home that upsets the two women greatly?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)