|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Immortal Story, VI- XI, pp. 155-172.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city is Achille Papin from?
2. Who helps Soerensen recover his lost items from his ship?
(a) The townspeople.
(b) The Hosewinckel's.
(c) Madam Ross.
(d) No one.
3. What does the singing do for the two women in "Babette's Feast"?
(a) Makes them hungry.
(b) Makes them anxious.
(c) Makes them happy.
(d) Calms their nerves.
4. What does Babette's friend from home buy her every year?
(a) An apron.
(b) A lottery ticket.
(c) A picture.
(d) A post card.
5. Why did Guro commit suicide?
(a) She was pregnant.
(b) Ardnt broke up with her.
(c) Her husband had died.
(d) She had cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is mentioned about the Hosewinckel's house?
2. How long has it been since the General has been to Berlevaag?
3. What arrives at Martine and Phillipa's home that upsets the two women greatly?
4. Where is Babette from?
5. How many years go by before Papin writes a letter to the two women?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)