|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Ring, pp. 203-211.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man have that Lise suddenly comes face to face with in "The Ring"?
(a) A dog.
(b) A knife.
(c) A rope.
(d) A gun.
2. What is Mr. Clay's clerk's name?
3. How many guineas is the man from part IV, 'The Story', and from "The Immortal Story" receive as payment to spend the night with a girl?
4. What does Elishama explain to Mr. Clay after telling him part IV. 'The Story'?
(a) That they should recreate the story.
(b) That all sailors are lonely and tell this story.
(c) That this story is true.
(d) That this story is not true.
5. What happens in "The Ring" that the man does that Lise takes as a signal to go?
(a) Walks away.
(b) Closes his eyes for a long moment.
(c) Motions her to leave.
(d) Stares at her.
Short Answer Questions
1. From "The Immortal Story", what is Mr. Clay's occupation?
2. Who is Mathias?
3. What is Madam Ross's daughter's name in "Tempests"?
4. How many years does Elishama claim the prophecy dates back to, in "The Immortal Story"?
5. What role does Madam Ross's daughter get cast in, in "Tempests"?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)