|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Ring, pp. 203-211.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lise enjoy in "The Ring"?
(a) The smell of rain.
(b) The smell of grass.
(c) The grass beneath her feet.
(d) Being alone.
2. What does Soerensen operate in "Tempests"?
(a) A theatre.
(b) A dance company.
(c) A traveling theater troupe.
(d) Heavy machinery.
3. In "The Immortal Story", what does Elishama acquire as a child?
(a) A type writer.
(b) A Hebrew version of the book of Isaiah.
(c) A record player.
(d) A Bible.
4. What are Lise and Sigismund doing at the beginning of "The Ring"?
(a) Going to church.
(b) Eating lunch.
(d) Going on a walk.
5. Where does Lise go to hide from Sigismund?
(a) The old mill.
(b) The grove.
(c) The orchard.
(d) The old shed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years does Elishama claim the prophecy dates back to, in "The Immortal Story"?
2. Who is Lise married to?
3. How many passengers flee on the lifeboat in "Tempests"?
4. What illness does Mr. Clay suffer from?
5. What happens in "The Ring" that the man does that Lise takes as a signal to go?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)