|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Ring, pp. 203-211.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Tempests", what does Herr Soerensen do?
(a) He's a technical director.
(b) He's a mechanic.
(c) He's an actor and director.
(d) He's an artist.
2. In "Tempests", what does Madam Ross's daughter pretend her dad was?
(a) A director.
(b) A pirate.
(c) A sea captain.
(d) An actor.
3. How many guineas is the man from part IV, 'The Story', and from "The Immortal Story" receive as payment to spend the night with a girl?
4. How many years does Elishama claim the prophecy dates back to, in "The Immortal Story"?
(a) 2000 years.
(b) 200 years.
(c) 100 years.
(d) 1000 years.
5. From "The Immortal Story", what is Mr. Clay's occupation?
(a) He's an accountant.
(b) He's a tea trader.
(c) He's a banker.
(d) He's a farmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Soerensen operate in "Tempests"?
2. Who does Madam Ross marry?
3. Who is Lise married to?
4. What does Madam Ross's daughter do after seeing one of Soerensen's plays?
5. What role will Soerensen play in "The Tempest"?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)