|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Ring, pp. 203-211.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Immortal Story", what does Elishama acquire as a child?
(a) A record player.
(b) A Bible.
(c) A Hebrew version of the book of Isaiah.
(d) A type writer.
2. What role will Soerensen play in "The Tempest"?
3. In "The Immortal Story", who is Charley Simpson?
(a) A sailor.
(b) A prostitute.
(c) An old drunk.
(d) Elishama's friend who has many relationships with woman.
4. What does Mathias tell Sigismund about?
(a) A thief on the loose.
(b) Two sick lambs.
(c) Two sick lambs and a thief on the loose.
(d) The sermon at church.
5. Whose role does Soerensen give much thought about for his production of "The Tempests"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What season does Madam Ross give birth?
2. What does Elishama explain to Mr. Clay after telling him part IV. 'The Story'?
3. What does Lise do as Mathias and Sigismund are talking?
4. What is Mr. Clay's clerk's name?
5. How many passengers flee on the lifeboat in "Tempests"?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)