|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the center core protected, level to level?
2. What do they find out about the green substance and amino acids?
3. There is a lab rat in the room with Dr. Burton, what do Stone and Hall notice about it?
4. What will Hall wear to examine the two survivors of Piedmont?
5. What does Stone see when he turns on the scope?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the atmosphere inside the Wildfire lab. Did the men like each other? With the work they are doing does it matter if they like each other? How did they treat the staff? How did they feel about Wildfire?
Essay Topic 2
Do you think the Andromeda Strain was aimed at humans? Why or why not.
Essay Topic 3
In this book the government had several "top secret" projects of which few of its citizens were knowledgeable. Do you think this is okay for the government to do? Do you believe that the government should keep secrets from the people? Why or why not? Do you think the government should have first access to all technology? Why or why not?
This section contains 1,082 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)