Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the center core protected, level to level?
2. What do they find out about the green substance and amino acids?
3. There is a lab rat in the room with Dr. Burton, what do Stone and Hall notice about it?
4. What will Hall wear to examine the two survivors of Piedmont?
5. What does Stone see when he turns on the scope?
Essay Topic 1
The process of "decontaminating" the body is almost inherently self-hating. It is as if Jeremy Stone, who designed the Wildfire decontamination process, believes human bodies are loathsome and dirty. Visualize a world where everyone thought this. How would humans interact? What type of emotions do you think humans would develop? How would reproduction occur? If you stepped into a world in the future where the human body was considered loathsome and dirty, where no one would get close to another person, how would you feel? What would you do?
Essay Topic 2
Considering the technological advancements made in the past fifty years, why do you think there are people still starving in the world? Do you think better use could be made of the human mind than technological advances?
Essay Topic 3
Did this book hold your interest throughout? How? Why? If not, why? Describe what parts interested you the most and any parts you thought were boring. Did you foresee the end long before it came? How?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)