Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the center core protected, level to level?
2. What do they find out about the green substance and amino acids?
3. There is a lab rat in the room with Dr. Burton, what do Stone and Hall notice about it?
4. What will Hall wear to examine the two survivors of Piedmont?
5. What does Stone see when he turns on the scope?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the atmosphere inside the Wildfire lab. Did the men like each other? With the work they are doing does it matter if they like each other? How did they treat the staff? How did they feel about Wildfire?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Dr. Leavitt. Did you like him? Does he remind you of anyone you know? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
The folly of trusting automated processing above human supervision is first shown by the printer jam early in the book, and yet many of our systems, from communications to financial are automated or at least depend heavily upon computers and other machines. Do you think it's reasonable for humans to rely so heavily upon "machines?" Describe the advantages and disadvantages of such a dependence.
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)