|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the center core protected, level to level?
2. What do they find out about the green substance and amino acids?
3. There is a lab rat in the room with Dr. Burton, what do Stone and Hall notice about it?
4. What will Hall wear to examine the two survivors of Piedmont?
5. What does Stone see when he turns on the scope?
Essay Topic 1
Did this book hold your interest throughout? How? Why? If not, why? Describe what parts interested you the most and any parts you thought were boring. Did you foresee the end long before it came? How?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Dr. Burton. Do you think he made too many mistakes to stay on the Wildfire team? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Describe Dr. Hall. Would you like him if you met him? Why or why not?
This section contains 1,082 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)