Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the center core protected, level to level?
2. What do they find out about the green substance and amino acids?
3. There is a lab rat in the room with Dr. Burton, what do Stone and Hall notice about it?
4. What will Hall wear to examine the two survivors of Piedmont?
5. What does Stone see when he turns on the scope?
What do you believe this book is saying about scientific advancements? Do you agree with that view point?
Leavitt discusses a machine invented to provide computerized physical exams. The machine is designed to replace doctors. How would you feel if such a machine existed? Describe a scene where you are being examined by a machine. How do you feel? How do you relate to the machine? Do you miss a flesh and blood physician? Would you trust a machine as your doctor? Why or why not?
Describe Dr. Burton. Do you think he made too many mistakes to stay on the Wildfire team? Why or why not?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)