Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the center core protected, level to level?
2. What do they find out about the green substance and amino acids?
3. There is a lab rat in the room with Dr. Burton, what do Stone and Hall notice about it?
4. What will Hall wear to examine the two survivors of Piedmont?
5. What does Stone see when he turns on the scope?
Essay Topic 1
Do you think the Andromeda Strain was aimed at humans? Why or why not.
Essay Topic 2
Considering the technological advancements made in the past fifty years, why do you think there are people still starving in the world? Do you think better use could be made of the human mind than technological advances?
Essay Topic 3
Describe Dr. Leavitt. Did you like him? Does he remind you of anyone you know? Why or why not?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)