|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stone do to help Burton in the autopsy room when he's been exposed to Andromeda?
2. How many ligamine darts hits Hall before he gets to level 4?
3. What do they find out about the green substance and amino acids?
4. What does Hall do as he finishes turning his key in the level 4 substation?
5. Now that Jackson is awake, what does he tell Hall about the baby?
Essay Topic 1
Describe Dr. Leavitt. Did you like him? Does he remind you of anyone you know? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
The reader can hardly miss the irony that the government spent $22 million building a laboratory designed to protect humanity against the very biological weapons the government spent even more money importing from outer space. Do you believe the government has the right to develop any kind of weapon it can conceive? Do you believe there is a limit to what the military of one country can do to another? Who do you think should control that? What do you believe are the limits? What types of weapons do you think the government might be working on that you think should never be manufactured? Why?
Essay Topic 3
Considering the technological advancements made in the past fifty years, why do you think there are people still starving in the world? Do you think better use could be made of the human mind than technological advances?
This section contains 1,083 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)