|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Burton is still alive, but breathing fast from fear what does Hall do?
(a) he tells Stone he's going to the men's room
(b) he leaves to go check on Leavitt
(c) Hall returns to his lab and stares at Peter Jackson through the glass
(d) he relaxes a moment and sits down
2. What does the answering service supervisor tell Hall when he keeps pushing the red button by his bed?
(a) that tomorrow a male voice will waken him
(b) that pushing the red button calls him
(c) that he ought to take this project more seriously
(d) that he is late for breakfast
3. What does Jackson do for his ulcer?
(a) he doesn't do anything
(b) he takes nearly a bottle of aspirin a day and sips from a can of Sterno
(c) he drinks maalox
(d) he eats a gallon of vanilla ice cream every day
4. How many ligamine darts hits Hall before he gets to level 4?
5. How did the men feel about finding a solution to Andromeda?
(a) they feel someone else could do a better job
(b) they feel it is impossible
(c) they've given up
(d) that if they did not find a solution, no solution would be forthcoming
Short Answer Questions
1. There is another way for Hall to reach a substation. What is it?
2. What happens when Robertson informs them of the Phantom crash team's discovery of the depolymerized polymer and the fleshless bone?
3. What happens when Hall runs to the door?
4. What does Stone see when he turns on the scope?
5. What does the spectrometer show about the composition of the Andromeda strain?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)