Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the center core protected, level to level?
(a) with electrical shocks
(b) sensors track movement in the core, and shoot ligamine darts at any moving target
(c) with laser beams
(d) with guard dogs
2. What do they find out about the green substance and amino acids?
(a) it makes amino acids out of the air
(b) it has no amino acids
(c) it makes its own amino acids
(d) it shrinks in the presence of amino acids
3. There is a lab rat in the room with Dr. Burton, what do Stone and Hall notice about it?
(a) it has blood running from its nose
(b) it's dead
(c) it's still alive
(d) it's white instead of black
4. What will Hall wear to examine the two survivors of Piedmont?
(a) latex gloves and surgical mask
(b) a full body glove
(c) his level 5 coveralls
(d) an astronaut's suit
5. What does Stone see when he turns on the scope?
(a) a molecue in the shape of a triangle
(b) a densely packed blob with no real edges
(c) a perfect six-sided hexagon, interlocked with other equally perfect hexagons on each side
(d) a long, stringy virus
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the laboratories and equipment rooms that they will be using on level 5?
2. What happens when Robertson informs them of the Phantom crash team's discovery of the depolymerized polymer and the fleshless bone?
3. Stone yells at Hall when the self-destruct is announced. What does he tell him?
4. What does Stone do when they find the message?
5. How will the scientist work on the satellite?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)