|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Stone feel they have plenty of time to solve the mystery of the satellite's contamination?
(a) with Piedmont nuked there is no danger to the outside
(b) it's only been a couple days
(c) nothing bad has happened so far
(d) the President said to take their time
2. How did the men feel about finding a solution to Andromeda?
(a) they've given up
(b) they feel it is impossible
(c) they feel someone else could do a better job
(d) that if they did not find a solution, no solution would be forthcoming
3. What does Hall race back to the autopsy room to stop?
(a) Stone from opening the door of the autopsy room
(b) Leavitt from having another seizure
(c) the pumping of oxygen into the room
(d) Burton from dying
4. How often do the doctors get together to discuss results?
(a) they never get together, each man is responsible for his own area
(b) every day
(c) every twelve hours
(d) once every four hours
5. What seems to produce the best growth in Andromeda?
(a) chocolate ice cream
(b) any type of energy causes it to grow well
(c) pure oxygen
(d) saline solution
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hall think the baby's survival and the birds' survival are related?
2. What will Hall wear to examine the two survivors of Piedmont?
3. How many ligamine darts hits Hall before he gets to level 4?
4. There is a lab rat in the room with Dr. Burton, what do Stone and Hall notice about it?
5. What happens to the rat when deposited near the satellite?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)