Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is Lt. Shawn looking at with a pair of binoculars at the start of the book?
the town of Piedmont, Arizona
2. What is the population of Piedmont, Arizona?
3. What does the narrator say about Lieutenant Shawn's life?
that these are the last few moments he will live
4. Who is in the van with Lt. Shawn?
Private Lewis Crane
5. What does Private Crane do for Lt. Shawn?
he is Lt. Shawn's electronics technician
6. Why do the two men have radio-directional equipment on the van?
to triangulate the position of the Scoop satellite
This section contains 6,996 words
(approx. 24 pages at 300 words per page)