|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If one cell of E. coli could produce a supercolony equal in size and weight to the planet, why doesn't that happen?
(a) nature made it so it stops at a certain size
(b) it's too fragile
(c) there's too many antibiotics in the world
(d) food and oxygen run out
2. What is revealed through the treatment of both the human patients and the laboratory animals at the lab?
(a) that science takes precedence over people or animals
(b) the fundamental inhumanity of the Wildfire project
(c) nothing was revealed
(d) that the scientist were compassionate individuals
3. Now that Jackson is awake, what does he tell Hall about the baby?
(a) that he was a twin, but the other one died
(b) baby Jamie cries constantly
(c) that he was sick last week
(d) that he was two months early
4. What does Stone do to help Burton in the autopsy room when he's been exposed to Andromeda?
(a) nothing, he doesn't know what to do
(b) spraying the room with bleach
(c) pumping oxygen into the room to inhibit the spread of Andromeda
(d) coating the walls with antibiotics
5. What is written on the first page of the book to help convey it as seeming to be a true story?
(a) these events took place on...
(b) This File is Classified Top Secret
(c) direct from declassified government files...
(d) this is a true story...
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they find out about the green substance and amino acids?
2. What does the team decide Hall has to find out?
3. On Jagger's film, one of the white images is in motion. What does that mean?
4. Who is the narrator?
5. What is Dr. Stone doing when the military shows up at his door?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)