|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the The Messenger Theory?
(a) that molecues talk to each other through light
(b) tiny organisms that grow into a complete life form capable of communicating
(c) that Morse code is effective
(d) that atoms communicate with other atoms to bind together
2. What does Jackson say to Hall when Hall wakes him?
(a) tells him the baby's mother's name
(b) tells him he doesn't need a doctor
(c) he doesn't talk to him
(d) tells him to go away
3. How does Manchek contact Wildfire?
(a) he has to call the White House
(b) he has been given a business card with a contact number
(c) he has to call his superior officer
(d) his contact is in the next building on the base
4. Who wakes Mark Hall up his first morning at the Wildfire lab?
(a) a maid comes in to clean the room
(b) Dr. Stone calls him on the phone
(c) a seductive, female voice
(d) an alarm clock he set the previous night
5. What does Hall do about his appointment to Wildfire?
(a) he demands more money than the government is offering
(b) he demands to appoint a friend of his to the project
(c) he asks for all the information so he can keep abreast of new developments
(d) nothing, he has never taken his commitment to Wildfire seriously
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does an electron microscope work better than any other type of scope?
2. Now that Jackson is awake, what does he tell Hall about the baby?
3. What do the officers give Stone when they get in the car?
4. What does the Wildfire group eat for breakfast?
5. There is a lab rat in the room with Dr. Burton, what do Stone and Hall notice about it?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)