|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the team decide Hall has to find out?
(a) how to cure Jackson's ulcer
(b) how fast he can get to each substation
(c) what the old man and the infant have in common which protected them both from death
(d) why the infant cries all the time
2. If the organism directly converts energy to matter with no waste what is it functioning like?
(a) a human body cell
(b) a virus
(c) a generator
(d) like a highly efficient atomic reactor
3. What does Hall do about his appointment to Wildfire?
(a) he demands to appoint a friend of his to the project
(b) nothing, he has never taken his commitment to Wildfire seriously
(c) he asks for all the information so he can keep abreast of new developments
(d) he demands more money than the government is offering
4. What does Jagger show Manchek on a conference call?
(a) a red coded phone that connects to Wildfire
(b) he doesn't show them anything, they're on a phone
(c) a paper with TOP SECRET printed on it
(d) the infrared film images of the town
5. What is Dr. Stone doing when the military shows up at his door?
(a) he's not there, he's at work
(b) reading the newspaper
(d) saying good-bye to dinner guests
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in the van with Lt. Shawn?
2. What does Dr. Hall think about the Wildfire project?
3. What does Stone do to help Burton in the autopsy room when he's been exposed to Andromeda?
4. What's the first test Burton does on the two dead lab animals?
5. What happens when Burton gives some live rats anti-coagulant to prevent blood clotting then exposes them?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)