|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mission Control for Project Scoop located?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(b) Ft. Sill, Oklahoma
(c) NASA headquarters in Birmingham
(d) Vandenberg Airforce Base
2. What is Dr. Burton's specialty ?
(a) studying the effects of bacteria on human tissues
(b) he's an expert on zero gravity effect on growth of plants
(c) he experiments with human DNA
(d) he studies the effects of sunlight on viruses
3. For what reason do the men decide some of the Piedmont people seemed to have committed suicide?
(a) they were too afraid to die of Andromeda
(b) brain hemorrhages are capable of causing insanity as well as death
(c) Andromeda told them to do it
(d) they couldn't stand seeing all their family and friends dead
4. What does the narrator say about the men of Wildfire that will affect the outcome of the work?
(a) the men are only looking after their own interest
(b) the men have some fatal flaws, which will escalate the crisis
(c) the men don't really know what to do
(d) the men are actually aliens wanting to harm the world
5. What seems to produce the best growth in Andromeda?
(a) pure oxygen
(b) any type of energy causes it to grow well
(c) chocolate ice cream
(d) saline solution
Short Answer Questions
1. Stone yells at Hall when the self-destruct is announced. What does he tell him?
2. What happens as soon as more gaskets are discovered to be damaged?
3. There is another way for Hall to reach a substation. What is it?
4. Why do the two men have radio-directional equipment on the van?
5. How will the scientist work on the satellite?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)