|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mark Hall learn about the Wildfire lab as he's reading the last of the file?
(a) the facility is equipped with a nuclear self-destruct device
(b) that it was made to look like a little town
(c) that it's located in a mountain near Denver
(d) that it has fifteen rooms on each floor
2. What does Hall do as he finishes turning his key in the level 4 substation?
(a) he calmly returns to level 5
(b) he jumps up and down and sings
(c) he slides down the wall unconscious
(d) he grabs a nurse and kisses her
3. What does the Wildfire group eat for breakfast?
(a) a glass of dark brown juice, which tastes like orange juice
(b) oatmeal with honey
(c) eggs, toast and bacon
(d) a large pill which is all the nutrients they need
4. When Dr. Stone hears of Merrick's theory what does he do?
(a) he thinks Merrick should be fired from his position
(b) he thinks there's nothing that can be done about it
(c) acts as an advocate for research into this possibility
(d) he laughs at them
5. What does the team decide Hall has to find out?
(a) how fast he can get to each substation
(b) why the infant cries all the time
(c) how to cure Jackson's ulcer
(d) what the old man and the infant have in common which protected them both from death
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wakes Mark Hall up his first morning at the Wildfire lab?
2. How is the center core protected, level to level?
3. How many ligamine darts hits Hall before he gets to level 4?
4. What do the white spots on Jagger's film indicate?
5. While running to the autopsy room, Hall notices that Leavitt appears to be in a trance. Why does he appear that way?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)