|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the communication specialist checks the equipment, what does he find?
(a) there's something wrong with the communication system
(b) he's sees a computer monitor that is turned off
(c) there's paper stopping the bell from ringing
(d) the communications computer appears to be functioning perfectly
2. Who is walking among the bodies?
(a) a couple of house cats
(b) several dogs pulling on the clothes
(c) the town doctor
(d) an old man in a white robe
3. What does Stone find out about project Scoop on the way to the Wildfire lab?
(a) that the Scoop satellite in Piedmont is the first one sent up
(b) that a civilian billionaire is paying for it
(c) that NASA doesn't know about it
(d) it was designed to obtain samples of alien bacterial life in space
4. Too whom does the female voice on the intercom belong?
(a) a sixty-three year old woman from Omaha, named Gladys Stevens
(b) one of the secretaries from level 1
(c) no one, it's computer simulated
(d) Dr. Stone's wife
5. What happens when Burton gives some live rats anti-coagulant to prevent blood clotting then exposes them?
(a) they don't die when exposed to the disease
(b) the rats live longer, but still succumb to the disease
(c) they bleed out of their noses
(d) they lay down and go to sleep
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the information needed to contact Wildfire read?
2. How often do the doctors get together to discuss results?
3. What is Caper One?
4. What is Dr. Burton's specialty ?
5. Who wakes Mark Hall up his first morning at the Wildfire lab?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)