|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When over the town, Stone and Burton see buzzards eating the bodies. What do they do?
(a) fly by low to scare the buzzards away
(b) they don't do anything
(c) drop gas canisters to kill the birds
(d) they drop a net to capture one of the birds
2. What does Project Wildfire do?
(a) investigates NASA projects
(b) investigates any epidepic of Asian origin
(c) investigates forest fires in America
(d) investigates possible extraterrestrial life forms introduced to earth by returning spacecraft.
3. What do the white spots on Jagger's film indicate?
(a) solar flares occuring
(b) that the camera picked up the flares on the ground
(c) human bodies, dead or alive
(d) that water fell on the film
4. What concerned Merrick about alien encounters?
(a) that they would be hostile and superior
(b) the possibility of a plague resulting from an alien bacteria
(c) that their technology would be much better than ours
(d) that they have been kidnapping humans for years
5. How does the information needed to contact Wildfire read?
(a) IN CASE OF FIRE -- Notify Division 87 -- Emergencies Only
(b) IN CASE OF FIRE - Notify SECURITY OFFICER 37
(c) IN CASE OF FIRE - Notify the fire department
(d) IN CASE OF FIRE - Notify the FBI
Short Answer Questions
1. When the communication specialist checks the equipment, what does he find?
2. How does the President respond to Stone's request for a directive 7-12?
3. Where is Mission Control for Project Scoop located?
4. What is Burton and Stone's working hypothesis about the killer in Piedmont?
5. What does the narrator say about the men of Wildfire that will affect the outcome of the work?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)