|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dr. Stone hears of Merrick's theory what does he do?
(a) he laughs at them
(b) he thinks there's nothing that can be done about it
(c) acts as an advocate for research into this possibility
(d) he thinks Merrick should be fired from his position
2. When over the town, Stone and Burton see buzzards eating the bodies. What do they do?
(a) they drop a net to capture one of the birds
(b) fly by low to scare the buzzards away
(c) drop gas canisters to kill the birds
(d) they don't do anything
3. Who is in the van with Lt. Shawn?
(a) his dog, a german shepard
(b) no one, he's alone
(c) his brother and nephew
(d) Private Lewis Crane
4. What is Dr. Burton's specialty ?
(a) he studies the effects of sunlight on viruses
(b) he's an expert on zero gravity effect on growth of plants
(c) studying the effects of bacteria on human tissues
(d) he experiments with human DNA
5. What does their nighttime surveillance reveal?
(a) a pack of dogs are barking at a door
(b) a big town party in the center of town
(c) all the houses are lit up
(d) no activity in the town
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Stone heads to Piedmont with another scientist. Who is he?
2. Who do they find alive in the town?
3. On Jagger's film, one of the white images is in motion. What does that mean?
4. What's the last thing Lt. Comcoe hears from the radio?
5. How does Leavitt feel about Wildfire?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)