|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what configuration is the Wildfire lab built?
(a) it looks like a large ranch
(b) as a skyscraper
(c) in a pentagon, like the one in Washington
(d) five underground levels connected by a central core
2. When Dr. Stone hears of Merrick's theory what does he do?
(a) he thinks there's nothing that can be done about it
(b) acts as an advocate for research into this possibility
(c) he laughs at them
(d) he thinks Merrick should be fired from his position
3. What does Dr. Hall notice about Dr. Leavitt as they get in the sedan that was sent for them?
(a) he looks a lot younger than his age
(b) his hair has thinned on top
(c) Leavitt turns his head away from the flashing lights on top of the sedan.
(d) he's limping on his right leg
4. What is Dr. Burton's specialty ?
(a) he studies the effects of sunlight on viruses
(b) he experiments with human DNA
(c) studying the effects of bacteria on human tissues
(d) he's an expert on zero gravity effect on growth of plants
5. What do they see in the sky over Piedmont?
(a) a couple of teenagers breaking into a store
(b) a radio blaring rock music
(c) two cats fighting on a fence
(d) large black birds flying in a circular pattern
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Major Arthur Manchek?
2. What do the officers give Stone when they get in the car?
3. When over the town, Stone and Burton see buzzards eating the bodies. What do they do?
4. What does Major Arthur Manchek order when he hears of the radio silence at Piedmont?
5. On Jagger's film, one of the white images is in motion. What does that mean?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)