|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do they find alive in the town?
(a) no one
(b) the man in a white robe and a crying infant
(c) a German shepard and a canary
(d) two children hiding under a porch
2. What does the narrator say about the men of Wildfire that will affect the outcome of the work?
(a) the men have some fatal flaws, which will escalate the crisis
(b) the men don't really know what to do
(c) the men are only looking after their own interest
(d) the men are actually aliens wanting to harm the world
3. What does Hall believe about the possibility of a real Wildfire crisis?
(a) he doesn't think the US is capable of space travel
(b) he can't think of any reason he would be helpful in that type of work
(c) he doesn't believe any bacteria could survive space
(d) he believes the project is theoretical and never expects to be called
4. What does Lt. Shawn do as he approaches Piedmont?
(a) turns off his headlights so no one can see him
(b) leaves his radio on after calling in
(c) pulls on a biological agent suit
(d) stops and tells Private Crane to get out and wait for him on the hill
5. On the way to Wildfire, what does Dr. Leavitt tell Dr. Hall to do?
(a) call his mother and tell her where he is
(b) make out his will
(c) to read the project file before arriving at Wildfire
(d) take Leavitt's blood pressure
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Major Arthur Manchek?
2. What do the officers give Stone when they get in the car?
3. When they arrive at Piedmont, what do Burton and Stone do first?
4. Dr. Stone heads to Piedmont with another scientist. Who is he?
5. What does Lt. Comroe at mission control do when told about the bodies?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)