|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mission Control for Project Scoop located?
(a) Vandenberg Airforce Base
(b) Washington, D.C.
(c) NASA headquarters in Birmingham
(d) Ft. Sill, Oklahoma
2. What does the narrator say the nature of all national crises prior to the scientific boom was?
(a) all national crises were political in nature
(b) all national crises were economical in nature
(c) all national crises were medical in nature
(d) all national crises were educational in nature
3. Why are the private and lieutenant looking for the Scoop satellite?
(a) they're supposed to destroy it
(b) it is their mission to recover it
(c) they're curious about what it looks like
(d) they want to sell it to another country
4. What does Jagger show Manchek on a conference call?
(a) the infrared film images of the town
(b) he doesn't show them anything, they're on a phone
(c) a red coded phone that connects to Wildfire
(d) a paper with TOP SECRET printed on it
5. What is the population of Piedmont, Arizona?
Short Answer Questions
1. What spurred significant advances in biological science?
2. What is Caper One?
3. What does Project Wildfire do?
4. What briefing does Manchek think about when reviewing what Jagger has told him?
5. On Jagger's film, one of the white images is in motion. What does that mean?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)