|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the white spots on Jagger's film indicate?
(a) that the camera picked up the flares on the ground
(b) that water fell on the film
(c) solar flares occuring
(d) human bodies, dead or alive
2. How does the information needed to contact Wildfire read?
(a) IN CASE OF FIRE - Notify SECURITY OFFICER 37
(b) IN CASE OF FIRE - Notify the fire department
(c) IN CASE OF FIRE - Notify the FBI
(d) IN CASE OF FIRE -- Notify Division 87 -- Emergencies Only
3. What does the narrator say about the men of Wildfire that will affect the outcome of the work?
(a) the men are actually aliens wanting to harm the world
(b) the men have some fatal flaws, which will escalate the crisis
(c) the men don't really know what to do
(d) the men are only looking after their own interest
4. Why are the private and lieutenant looking for the Scoop satellite?
(a) they're curious about what it looks like
(b) they want to sell it to another country
(c) they're supposed to destroy it
(d) it is their mission to recover it
5. What does Lt. Shawn do as he approaches Piedmont?
(a) stops and tells Private Crane to get out and wait for him on the hill
(b) turns off his headlights so no one can see him
(c) pulls on a biological agent suit
(d) leaves his radio on after calling in
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Major Arthur Manchek order when he hears of the radio silence at Piedmont?
2. What were the first two scientific crises in history?
3. On Jagger's film, one of the white images is in motion. What does that mean?
4. What kind of theory did noted scholar, Alfred Pockran, have about national crises?
5. What is the population of Piedmont, Arizona?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)