|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the population of Piedmont, Arizona?
2. When they arrive at Piedmont, what do Burton and Stone do first?
(a) call in the National Guard
(b) find the satellite and put it in a container
(c) go to the recon van and honk the horn over and over
(d) drag the dead bodies to a central location
3. Why are the private and lieutenant looking for the Scoop satellite?
(a) they want to sell it to another country
(b) they're supposed to destroy it
(c) it is their mission to recover it
(d) they're curious about what it looks like
4. When Dr. Stone hears of Merrick's theory what does he do?
(a) he thinks there's nothing that can be done about it
(b) acts as an advocate for research into this possibility
(c) he thinks Merrick should be fired from his position
(d) he laughs at them
5. What is Caper One?
(a) the name of Lt. Shawn's mission
(b) the name of Lt. Shawn's german shepard
(c) the name of the Scoop satellite's mission
(d) a set-up to catch a drug dealer
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Major Arthur Manchek?
2. How does Manchek contact Wildfire?
3. In what configuration is the Wildfire lab built?
4. On Jagger's film, one of the white images is in motion. What does that mean?
5. What does Dr. Hall notice about Dr. Leavitt as they get in the sedan that was sent for them?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)