|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the laboratories and equipment rooms that they will be using on level 5?
(a) along the perimeter of the cone
(b) sealed away inside the central core
(c) in the north section of the level
(d) anywhere there was room to put them
2. When they arrive at Piedmont, what do Burton and Stone do first?
(a) drag the dead bodies to a central location
(b) find the satellite and put it in a container
(c) go to the recon van and honk the horn over and over
(d) call in the National Guard
3. What does the Wildfire group eat for breakfast?
(a) eggs, toast and bacon
(b) a large pill which is all the nutrients they need
(c) a glass of dark brown juice, which tastes like orange juice
(d) oatmeal with honey
4. Why are black Norway rats used in labs?
(a) because they're the cheapest ones available
(b) all black Norway rats are physically alike
(c) because black hides dirt and blood
(d) because they're very calm rats
5. Who is walking among the bodies?
(a) several dogs pulling on the clothes
(b) a couple of house cats
(c) an old man in a white robe
(d) the town doctor
Short Answer Questions
1. What does their nighttime surveillance reveal?
2. What does Stone say the government should do about the possibility of alien bacteria?
3. Too whom does the female voice on the intercom belong?
4. What does Jackson say to Hall when Hall wakes him?
5. Who do they find alive in the town?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)