|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Hall notice about Dr. Leavitt as they get in the sedan that was sent for them?
(a) he looks a lot younger than his age
(b) he's limping on his right leg
(c) Leavitt turns his head away from the flashing lights on top of the sedan.
(d) his hair has thinned on top
2. Who do they find alive in the town?
(a) the man in a white robe and a crying infant
(b) no one
(c) two children hiding under a porch
(d) a German shepard and a canary
3. What is Project Wildfire?
(a) a high-tech laboratory, plus a team of scientists
(b) a think tank of politicians
(c) a project to reforest burnt land
(d) a program they taught in scool
4. What is Burton and Stone's working hypothesis about the killer in Piedmont?
(a) it doesn't seem to affect dogs
(b) it is passed by contact with an infected individual
(c) it works very slowly
(d) the agent must have transmitted itself through the air
5. Why isn't normal food available at the lab?
(a) it cost more than the nutrient drink
(b) it might provide a growth medium for bacteria
(c) there's too many people to figure out what to cook
(d) cooks aren't allowed on level 4 or 5
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the information needed to contact Wildfire read?
2. How does Manchek contact Wildfire?
3. What does Dr. Hall think about the Wildfire project?
4. What concerned Merrick about alien encounters?
5. When they arrive at Piedmont, what do Burton and Stone do first?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)