|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the white spots on Jagger's film indicate?
(a) that the camera picked up the flares on the ground
(b) human bodies, dead or alive
(c) that water fell on the film
(d) solar flares occuring
2. In what configuration is the Wildfire lab built?
(a) it looks like a large ranch
(b) five underground levels connected by a central core
(c) in a pentagon, like the one in Washington
(d) as a skyscraper
3. What does the team decide Hall has to find out?
(a) how to cure Jackson's ulcer
(b) why the infant cries all the time
(c) what the old man and the infant have in common which protected them both from death
(d) how fast he can get to each substation
4. What happens as the men stare at the green substance attached to the meteor?
(a) it starts to hum
(b) it turns purple and grows right before their eyes
(c) it grows smaller
(d) it begins to emit light in a pattern
5. What brought about the first scientific crisis in history?
(a) the discovery of the atom
(b) the advent of modern science
(c) the discovery of an alien space ship
(d) the invasion of aliens
Short Answer Questions
1. Why isn't normal food available at the lab?
2. What does Manchek do after he finishes the call with Jagger?
3. When they arrive at Piedmont, what do Burton and Stone do first?
4. What is Caper One?
5. What is the first response to Mancheck's call to Wildfire?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)