|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Hall think about the Wildfire project?
(a) that the government is totally paronoid
(b) that the government can't do anything right, including Wildfire
(c) he believed the whole project was theoretical and never expected to actually be called
(d) it is a stupid waste of money
2. How does Leavitt feel about Wildfire?
(a) he's skeptical that it is necessary
(b) he's indifferent
(c) he is fascinated with Wildfire and excited to be working on it
(d) he misses his wife and wishes he hadn't been called
3. What happens as the men stare at the green substance attached to the meteor?
(a) it begins to emit light in a pattern
(b) it grows smaller
(c) it starts to hum
(d) it turns purple and grows right before their eyes
4. What does the answering service supervisor tell Hall when he keeps pushing the red button by his bed?
(a) that he is late for breakfast
(b) that he ought to take this project more seriously
(c) that pushing the red button calls him
(d) that tomorrow a male voice will waken him
5. While dealing with Burton, Hall and Stone hear another emergency announcement by the computer. It is:
(a) a nuclear bomb was dropped on Piedmont
(b) Leavitt is having another seizure
(c) Andromeda is now in level 1
(d) The gasket seals in three other sections have failed
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stone feel about Hall's appointment?
2. What does Hall do about his appointment to Wildfire?
3. What does Hall believe about the possibility of a real Wildfire crisis?
4. Stone yells at Hall when the self-destruct is announced. What does he tell him?
5. How did the men feel about finding a solution to Andromeda?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)