|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What's the first test Burton does on the two dead lab animals?
(a) vector experiments to determine how the mysterious disease is transmitted
(b) a nerve reflex test
(c) a blood test
(d) breathing test to make sure they're dead
2. Who do they find alive in the town?
(a) no one
(b) two children hiding under a porch
(c) a German shepard and a canary
(d) the man in a white robe and a crying infant
3. Why was Hall, a surgeon, chosen for the team?
(a) because he had a great personality
(b) officials who believe in The Odd Man Hypothesis wanted him
(c) because they needed one medical doctor
(d) because they needed one scientist who wasn't married
4. While dealing with Burton, Hall and Stone hear another emergency announcement by the computer. It is:
(a) Leavitt is having another seizure
(b) Andromeda is now in level 1
(c) a nuclear bomb was dropped on Piedmont
(d) The gasket seals in three other sections have failed
5. What type of waste products did Andromeda produce?
(a) starch, sugar and hydrogen
(b) carbon and water
(c) it doesn't produce any
(d) amino acids
Short Answer Questions
1. What the main hypothesis the men have about why Scoop fell out of orbit?
2. What does Hall believe about the possibility of a real Wildfire crisis?
3. What bothers Hall about the substations that will turn off a self-destruct?
4. What did Stone and Leavitt find in the satellite?
5. How does Stone feel about Hall's appointment?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)