|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Burton is still alive, but breathing fast from fear what does Hall do?
(a) Hall returns to his lab and stares at Peter Jackson through the glass
(b) he leaves to go check on Leavitt
(c) he tells Stone he's going to the men's room
(d) he relaxes a moment and sits down
2. What's the first test Burton does on the two dead lab animals?
(a) vector experiments to determine how the mysterious disease is transmitted
(b) breathing test to make sure they're dead
(c) a blood test
(d) a nerve reflex test
3. Jackson tells Hall he has a medical problem. What is it?
(a) he has thin blood
(b) he says he has an old war wound
(c) he says he just getting old
(d) he has an ulcer, which he has had for two years
4. How does Burton appear to Stone?
(a) a young football player
(b) a monk in brown robes
(c) a sharp dresser and compulsive individual
(d) an absent-minded professor with sloppy clothes and untidy hair
5. What is Dr. Burton's specialty ?
(a) he studies the effects of sunlight on viruses
(b) he experiments with human DNA
(c) he's an expert on zero gravity effect on growth of plants
(d) studying the effects of bacteria on human tissues
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the center core protected?
2. Why was Hall, a surgeon, chosen for the team?
3. What does Stone ask Manchek to call for to take care of the danger at Piedmont?
4. What does the Wildfire group eat for breakfast?
5. What have these home remedies done to Jackson?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)