|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the police officer who interrogates Deckard?
2. How much is Deckard quoted for an electric Ostrich?
3. What does Borogrove tell Isidore the cat really is?
(a) A tiger
(b) A dog
(c) An android
4. Why can Deckard shoot Polokov on sight?
(a) He is a murderer
(b) Because he has already been administered an empathy test.
(c) Because Bryant has decided no more messing around
(d) He has admitted he is an android
5. What does Pris accuse Isidore of having?
(a) Nothing interesting
(b) A fat head
(c) A chickenhead imagination
(d) A bad sense of timing
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rick ask questions about?
2. What does the woman initially say her name is?
3. Who is the first person to meet Rick in Seattle?
4. Where does Deckard work?
5. Which of the following is Rick accused of?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do you think Mercerism has become the dominant theology?
2. How are the other androids different to Rachael?
3. Could Rick and Bryant be considered as cold as the androids?
4. In chapter 11 what does the fact Resch believes he could be an android show about Dick's post war society?
5. In what way does Rick's sheep symbolize denial of the artificiality of his life?
6. In chapter 10 why do you think Rick doubts he is in a real police department?
7. What do you think the toad represents to Rick?
8. In chapter 11 what does the Nexus 6 android show itself capable of?
9. In this chapter how do the androids treat Isidor?
10. In chapter 13 what do think Stratton is trying to say about the reason androids came to earth?
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)