|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luft work as?
(a) An opera singer
(b) She is unemployed
(c) A radio personality
(d) A film star
2. Which company makes the Nexus 6?
(b) Mercer Corporation
(c) San Francisco Police Department
(d) Rosen Corporation
3. What does the weather report talk about?
(d) Snow storm
4. What is the name of Rick's wife?
5. How do Androids usually escape to earth?
(a) Stowing aboard a ship
(b) Applying for illegal work
(c) Hijacking a spaceship
(d) By killing their masters
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rick ask questions about?
2. What does Sloat say Buster Friendly is?
3. Who kills Garland?
4. Where does Isidore live?
5. Who phones the owner to inform them their cat is dead?
Short Essay Questions
1. In chapter 12 why do you think Luft is interested in Munch's Puberty?
2. What it is about Rick's character that you think makes him a good bounty hunter?
3. In chapter 19 whose side do you think Isidore on?
4. Describe Isidore's workplace and its role in society.
5. In what way do Rick and Bryant's opinion differ in terms of Rick's work?
6. How does Rick convince himself that it is a good idea to invite Rachael to his hotel room?
7. In chapter 10 why do you think the lists Resch and Deckard carry around are important?
8. In what way does the class system reflect the book's theme of blurring the lines between real and artificial?
9. How are the other androids different to Rachael?
10. What do you think the toad represents to Rick?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)