|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bryant say will be joining Deckard later?
(a) A Soviet police officer
(b) A British police officer
(c) A Czech police officer
2. What does Deckard say the test will expose Rachel to?
(b) Morally shocking stimulus
(c) Direct sunlight
3. Which of the following is Rick accused of?
(b) Inciting racial hatred
(c) Sexual abuse
4. What has happened to Bill Barbour's horse?
(a) It has contracted a disease
(b) It has been selected to run in the world horse trials
(c) It is pregnant
(d) It is allergic to hay
5. What does the woman admit her real name is?
(a) Iran Deckard
(b) Rachel Rosen
(c) Pris Stratton
(d) Fanny Wouters
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the android police officer who comes to help Luft?
2. What is the name of the Soviet Police officer?
3. What proves to Deckard that Rachel is an android
4. What does Isidore say Buster is fighting against?
5. What does the weather report talk about?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way does Rick question his beliefs?
2. What does Rick's attitude towards Rachael show about his character
3. How are the other androids different to Rachael?
4. How does Isidore show his desperate need for both friends and company?
5. In chapter 16, do you think Rachael shows feelings that the reader could construe as human feeling?
6. In chapter 19 whose side do you think Isidore on?
7. Why do think Mercer has become such a central figure on earth?
8. What kind of questions does Rick ask himself during his climb?
9. What do the fact that the androids vote show about the androids?
10. In what ways does Dick shows the difference between Isidore and Stratton?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)