|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of John Isidore's boss?
(a) Hannibal Sloat
(b) Buster Friendly
(c) Milt Borogrove
(d) Colonel Deckard
2. What began to die after the war?
3. What does Eldon ask Deckard to do?
(a) Work for his company
(b) Take Rachel for dinner
(c) Retire Rachel
(d) Falsify the test result
4. What has happened to Bill Barbour's horse?
(a) It has contracted a disease
(b) It has been selected to run in the world horse trials
(c) It is pregnant
(d) It is allergic to hay
5. What does Deckard say the test will expose Rachel to?
(b) Morally shocking stimulus
(c) Direct sunlight
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Rick and his wife decide to have for the rest of the day?
2. What kind of mental ability does Mercer possess?
3. What does Isidore want to do for Pris when he gets back?
4. Why does Rachel have no fear of being retired?
5. What is Isidore taking back to his work place?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the empathy show about the high regard people hold animal life?
2. How do Sloat and Borogrove react to Isidore being a special?
3. What does Rick's attitude towards Rachael show about his character
4. In chapter 11 what does the Nexus 6 android show itself capable of?
5. How does Dick present John Isidore's character?
6. In chapter 19 whose side do you think Isidore on?
7. In chapter 20 how does Isidore reaction to Stratton's death affect Rick?
8. How does the journey Rick takes in chapter reflect the personal journey Rick takes through the novel?
9. What do you think is the most important revelation in this chapter?
10. What it is about Rick's character that you think makes him a good bounty hunter?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)