|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Rachel say looks like her?
(a) Irma Baty
(b) Roy Baty
(c) Luba Luft
(d) Pris Stratton
2. How long does Rachel say androids live for?
(a) Four years
(b) Seventy years
(c) Ten years
(d) Eight years
3. Why does Pris not want to stay with Isidore?
(a) Because he is ugly
(b) Because he loves her
(c) Because she does not want to cause him any bother
(d) Because he is a chicken head
4. Why does Deckard say he cannot sleep with Rachel?
(a) He is married.
(b) She is an android
(c) Because she looks like Pris.
(d) He has no contraception
5. What is Deckard reading about in his hotel room?
(a) Electric sheep
(c) The reports of his killings
(d) Rosen Corporation
6. How was Deckard's goat killed
(b) Stabbed to death
(c) Kicked to death
(d) Pushed off the roof
7. What does Rick decide about electric animals?
(a) They have to be tolerated
(b) They are better than the real thing
(c) They have just as much right to live as anything else
(d) They are evil
8. What does Irmgard ask Isidore to do?
(a) Take the spider into the garden
(b) Go downstairs and send the bounty hunter away
(c) Turn the television off
(d) Kill Pris
9. What kind of animal does Deckard find in the desert?
(a) An ostrich
(b) A toad
(c) A spider
(d) A snake
10. Who told rick what has done is wrong?
(a) Buster Friendly
(b) Rachel Baty
(c) Roy Baty
11. Whose agony does Resch compare to the figure's agony in the Scream?
(a) A dying animal
(b) A dying tree
(c) A police officer's
(d) An androids
12. Which android votes to kill Isidore?
13. Why does Deckard think his job is terrible?
(a) He does not earn enough
(b) He has to kill
(c) He has long hours
(d) He has to treat specials like they were normal people
14. What does Isidore manage to capture in his apartment?
(a) A spider
(b) A bounty hunter
(c) A fly
(d) A wasp
15. How much money does Deckard think he can get for the toad?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Resch say it is possible for an android to kill himself?
2. What does Iran find out?
3. Who does Rachel say Deckard will have trouble killing?
4. Which painters museum exhibit does Luft visit?
5. What kind of animal does the salesman claim stays loyal?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)