|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long will it take Borogrove to make an artificial cat?
(a) 10 days
(b) 5 days
(c) 7 days
(d) 8 days
2. What country does Rachel say the owl is from?
3. Who are the only people that Deckard thinks could fail the Voigt Kampff test?
4. What is Polokov pretending to be?
(a) A woman
(b) A professor
(c) A comedian
(d) A special
5. What is the name of Deckard's boss?
(b) Harry Bryant
(c) John Isidor
(d) Dave Holden
6. Why is Eldon worried about the Voigt Kampff test?
(a) He does not want his workers disturbed
(b) He thinks it is inhuman
(c) It could damage his business
(d) He is an android
7. What is the name of the Soviet Police officer?
8. What does Borogrove ask the woman on the phone?
(a) If she knew the cat was real
(b) If she wants him to inform her husband of their cat's death
(c) If she wants a dog
(d) If she has enough money to pay for the repairs
9. What is Luft's first name?
10. How do Androids usually escape to earth?
(a) Stowing aboard a ship
(b) Applying for illegal work
(c) Hijacking a spaceship
(d) By killing their masters
11. What does Eldon ask Deckard to do?
(a) Retire Rachel
(b) Falsify the test result
(c) Take Rachel for dinner
(d) Work for his company
12. What does Isidore say Buster is fighting against?
(b) Fake animals
(d) The police
13. What is unique about Kipple?
(a) It can talk
(b) It reacts against gravity
(c) It reproduces
(d) It is alive yet feels no pain
14. What did Rick's real sheep die from?
(a) Complications during birth
(d) Old age
15. What kind of test is used to discover an android?
(a) Spelling test
(b) IQ test
(c) Sympathy test
(d) Empathy test
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person to meet Rick in Seattle?
2. What does Deckard want in exchange for falsifying the test results?
3. From which country does Bryant request help?
4. What test did John Isidore fail?
5. What type of animal does Deckard think about buying?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)