|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the mood organ used for?
(a) To play music
(b) To transmit different colored light
(c) To create moods for a person such as happiness
(d) To watch films
2. What are the theater group rehearsing when Deckard arrives?
(a) West Side Story
(b) Phantom of the Opera
(d) The Magic Flute
3. What does Deckard do once he has retired all the androids?
(a) Ask Rachel to marry him
(b) Go home
(c) Call Bryant
(d) Call his wife
4. How was Deckard's goat killed
(a) Kicked to death
(c) Stabbed to death
(d) Pushed off the roof
5. What does Isidore want to do for Pris when he gets back?
(a) Reduce her kipple
(b) Find her furniture
(c) Make her laugh
(d) Cook her dinner
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rachel say is making an important announcement on the radio?
2. What did androids start their life as?
3. Where does Deckard drive to?
4. What are Irmgard and Pris excited about?
5. For what reason does Isidore presume Pris does not believe in Mercerism?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)