|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did androids start their life as?
(a) Laborers on Jupiter
(c) Laborers on Mars
(d) University Professors
2. How does Dick describe the Opera House?
(a) An enormous whale-belly of steel and stone
(b) An enormous whale-belly of iron
(c) An tiny kitten tummy of aluminion
(d) An enormous lion-belly of steel and stone
3. Whose climbing experience does Isidore share?
(a) Wilbur Mercer
(b) Buster Friendly
4. What two things measure the responses in the test?
(a) A sensor disc and a small beam of light
(b) A sensor tape and a laser disc
(c) A laser disk and a beam of light
(d) A visualizer and a sensor disc
5. Why does Bryant promote Deckard to head bounty hunter?
(a) Holden has retired
(b) Holden has died
(c) Holden has been injured
(d) Holden has been fired
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pris sure about concerning Isidore?
2. What does the weather report talk about?
3. Where do Roy and Irma plan to hide out?
4. What is Deckard reading about in his hotel room?
5. What does Garland say Polokov is?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)