|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Buster Friendly on the radio for everyday?
(a) 23 hours
(b) 10 hours
(c) 1 hour
(d) 24 hours
2. Where does Isidore visit on his way back from work?
(a) A black market grocery store
(b) The Rosen Corporation
(c) A currency exchange
(d) Tourist Information
3. Why does Isidore not have to worry about stress?
(a) He is single
(b) He is an android
(c) He is on welfare
(d) He is classed as a special
4. How long will it take Borogrove to make an artificial cat?
(a) 8 days
(b) 7 days
(c) 5 days
(d) 10 days
5. What is the name of the pet shop repairman?
(a) Fred Gallstone
(b) Milt Borogrove
(c) Hannibal Sloat
(d) Hunk Hanker
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Deckard think it is important to have in a post nuclear society?
2. What does Sloat say Buster Friendly is?
3. Why does Pris not want to stay with Isidore?
4. What signifies to Isidore someone else has moved into his apartment building?
5. Which character's story does Dick return to in this chapter?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)