|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Into what two groups are earth's remaining humans categorized?
(a) Intelligent and Special
(b) Beautiful and ugly
(c) Normal people and nomadic wanderers
(d) Working class and upper class
2. What does an empathy box do?
(a) Stimulate feeling
(b) Stores positive thoughts and plays them back
(c) Listens and talks to you like a psychiarchist
(d) Stops depression
3. What are the only creatures who can experience empathy?
4. What is Kipple?
5. Whose climbing experience does Isidore share?
(b) Wilbur Mercer
(c) Buster Friendly
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is an empathy box important?
2. What proves to Deckard that Rachel is an android
3. Which company makes the Nexus 6?
4. What do Rick and his wife decide to have for the rest of the day?
5. Which group does John Isidore belong to?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)