|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Isidore want to do for Pris when he gets back?
(a) Find her furniture
(b) Cook her dinner
(c) Reduce her kipple
(d) Make her laugh
2. How much is Deckard quoted for an electric Ostrich?
3. What does Borogrove tell Isidore the cat really is?
(a) A tiger
(b) A dog
(c) An android
4. What two things measure the responses in the test?
(a) A visualizer and a sensor disc
(b) A sensor disc and a small beam of light
(c) A laser disk and a beam of light
(d) A sensor tape and a laser disc
5. Into what two groups are earth's remaining humans categorized?
(a) Beautiful and ugly
(b) Working class and upper class
(c) Normal people and nomadic wanderers
(d) Intelligent and Special
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the television program promoting?
2. What does Rosen say is possible if Rachel can fail the test?
3. Who is the first person to meet Rick in Seattle?
4. How do Androids usually escape to earth?
5. What would Decker be in violation of if he failed the test?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)