1. What does Rick's wife accuse him of being?
(a) A murderer
(b) An arsonist
(c) A thief
(d) A liar
2. What do Rick and his wife decide to have for the rest of the day?
(a) Positive thoughts
3. Why does Rick wear a lead cod piece?
(a) To protect him from laser guns
(b) It is the latest fashion
(c) He needs it for an after work game of Rollerball
(d) To prevent radiation from making him sterile
4. What is the radioactive dust a result of?
(a) World War Terminus
(b) Carbon monoxide
(c) The burning of androids
(d) Acid rain
5. What has happened to Bill Barbour's horse?
(a) It has been selected to run in the world horse trials
(b) It is pregnant
(c) It has contracted a disease
(d) It is allergic to hay
6. What did Rick's real sheep die from?
(c) Old age
(d) Complications during birth
7. What is the mood organ used for?
(a) To watch films
(b) To transmit different colored light
(c) To play music
(d) To create moods for a person such as happiness
This section contains 3,593 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)