1. Who is the author of ANDREW WYETH: AUTOBIOGRAPHY?
2. What did the author say about getting to know Andrew Wyeth?
It took him a long time to get to know him as a person.
3. How long did it take the author to get to know Andrew Wyeth as an artist?
Longer than it took to know him as a person.
4. What united both Wyeth the man and Wyeth the artist?
5. What did the author say about how Wyeth felt about his art?
He struggled with it.
This section contains 3,849 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)