Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Introduction, Paintings 1-20
1. Who is the author of ANDREW WYETH: AUTOBIOGRAPHY?
2. What did the author say about getting to know Andrew Wyeth?
3. How long did it take the author to get to know Andrew Wyeth as an artist?
4. What united both Wyeth the man and Wyeth the artist?
5. What did the author say about how Wyeth felt about his art?
6. When did Wyeth cultivate his independence?
7. Wyeth was both free and ____________________.
8. What did Wyeth often do with his paintings?
9. Who did it seem Wyeth was painting for many times?
10. Wyeth's reasons for starting a painting could be called _______________.
11. Which of the following...
This section contains 1,958 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)